The following links have been suggested by Cambio Center fellows. Links are ordered as the suggestions come, newest on top.
- "The Needs of Georgia’s New Latinos. A Policy Agenda for the Decade Ahead," by Jorge H. Atiles and Stephanie A. Bohon, Carl Vinson Institute of Government, The University of Georgia (PDF, 58 pp.)
- Pew Hispanic Center Data and Resources
- "Survey of Mexican Migrants, Attitudes about Immigration and Major Demographic Characteristics" by Roberto Suro, Director, Pew Hispanic Center, March 2005 [results of surveying nearly 5,000 immigrants]
- Resource Guide for Professionals Working with Immigrant Families, Yale University
- Immigrant Resources for the Parent, Yale University