Enriching Communities Through Research
The Cambio Center and its Fellows have designed and supported inspiring, community-based research projects since 2002. Our speciality is in understanding integration, belonging, growth, and development in Latine and immigrant communities.
As examples, we share information and findings from five major grant-funded projects we have coordinated over the years via MOSpace, which houses our Cambio Center Digital Library.
- The Impact of Hazards on Immigrant Communities, a sub-contract with Purdue University (2023)
- Building Critical Consciousness in Dual Language Bilingual Education, funded by the Spencer Foundation (2022)
- Latino Agricultural Entrepreneurship Project, funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (2016-2019)
- Immigrant Integration and Sustainable Rural Development Project, funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (2011-2015)
- Assets Accumulation Strategies in Three New Settlement Communities, funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (2006-2010)